Tuesday 6 October 2009

A Tip..


 A tip from a hard core fellow collector (and if you're serious about your collection)
When you see something that is limited edition and you KNOW it will sell out, and if you REALLY want it when it is about to be released, BOOK IT, ORDER IT, RESERVE IT.
Those collectibles WILL SELL OUT and you will roo the day you did not put a preorder...
These are some stuff I missed out on and cannot find them anymore (or at least at the normal retail prices they came out with)


I had him, then I cancelled the order... DOH!



Missing her to complete my POTC Collection... Now I can't play with Kiera Knightly :(



I need him to join his other trooper pals


I am a Batman Fan, what can I say







Too expensive? You bet it is.. NOW! It was at a decent price when it came out and I let it go.. I could have had this thing! *CRY*



Learning Point
Don't live with regrets, even with toys and collectibles!