Friday 2 October 2009

Shipment Arrival!


No. of Days to Opening Day!

I had another shipment arrive today. MORE good stuff.  2 weeks to go.... I'm going to start a countdown :)

Sorry for not opening soon enough! I had a very good friend come to check out the inventory... let's just say he's fairly excited and placed some orders already.

Invitation to fellow bloggers: If the display at the Mall is cool, can you guys take some photos and post :P? would really appreciate the promotion. Yes I know it is fairly small, but you know what they say right? Good things come in small packages!

NOTE:
I've been thinking about how when we were kids (well some of us still are!), how getting a toy was such a memorable event that even to this day, some of us would recall what was our first memorable toy and where we got it from (Voltron 12 inch die cast, a gift from my brother!). Some of us now have families, and we live our passion through buying toys for our kids instead (konon buy for our kids lah, but the truth is, it' still dad's or mom's!) So go fi6ure! Toys will come up with ways to make getting a toy just that extra special for all the kids in Brunei.... so stay tuned!