Thursday 10 September 2009

Go Fi6ure! Toys stock: On the way!

Hi everyone,

First off, I want to thank visitors to this site for your visits, but also more importantly for your patience. I still have about a month to go in planning and preparation before the store can open.

So, while I am doing my planning and stock buying, please do drop by this site to let me know what types of toys you would like to see brought into Brunei. Do you like Anime? Superheroes? Statues? Comiquette?

I mentioned I have a shipment coming in from Hong Kong. If you're a Star Wars fan, you should be happy. Here is a teaser of a small portion of items coming in:


Kotobukiya Darth Vader

Medicom Clone Trooper

Medicom Royal Guard

Kotobukiya Jango Fett

Kotobukiya Yoda


And for the Hot Toys fans out there:

T-600


And there's plenty more with this shipment, plus much more in the next few shipment due end September

Stay Tuned.