Tuesday 29 September 2009

Deposits Required for Medicom, Hot Toys, Sideshow 12 inch figures and statues.


Dear all,

I know preorder deposits are a pain and I wished I didn't have to do it, but unfortunately I have to. The reason I need to is that I have alot of orders coming in for Hot Toys, Medicom, Sideshow etc, but no way to guarantee that all the people who booked are committed and serious to buy (I have a few customers whom I know will fulfil order but not all I know 100% well enough, yet). Again I wish I didn't have to, but I hope you understand why I need to, otherwise I'd be stuck with stock I may have difficulty selling if you don't fulfil the order.

However, on the plus side of this is:
  1. I am maintaining all Pre-Ordered Items pricing at a additional discount (between 5-15% discount on Retail Pricing).
  2. By paying a deposit, and you book BEFORE the deadline, you're GUARANTEED the item. Otherwise you'll just have to try your luck at the store to see if there are any left, at retail pricing.
Please email me for additional details on the deposit. I will create a Pre-Order rules post soon once all details are fleshed out.

Thanks everyone.  If you're not happy with this scheme, let me know. If you think it's fair, also let me know :)